About the Role
We are currently partnered with a specialist lender, who is going through significant growth. Our client provides first charge mortgages, secured second charge mortgages, unsecured personal loans and car finance loans to UK customers. The business has positioned itself in the ‘near prime’ lending space and serves the real mainstream customers, those not able or not wishing to borrow from high street lenders.
As Broker Support Executive, you will proactively work with brokers on a desktop basis to enhance relationships, increase sales opportunities, work within a team to positively contribute to the delivery of departmental and business key performance objectives and provide accurate MI and analysis to management.
• Accountability for individual performance and contribution to achieve KPIs set by the business.
• Ongoing management, development & recruitment of Brokers and related external organisations.
• Effectively and professionally communicate with the broker introducer network, responding to enquiries promptly and resolving any queries or issues providing one-call resolution.
• Maintain & recruit existing & new Brokers to help build the brand and maximise our market share & opportunity.
• Review referrals in line with criteria & ensure referral data is accurately recorded. Provide feedback on re-occurring issues and training opportunities.
• Ensure minimum meeting frequency & training expectations are met.
• Maintain acceptable quality standards of introducer submissions.
• Analysis & provision of accurate MI and reports to Senior Management & Directors.
• Effectively present & communicate with your broker network to educate on our products and how we could positively change their business.
• Interpret management information reports enhancing broker performance.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience within a financial services environment is preferable, however, training and support will be given.
· Good organisational and time management skills resulting in the ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines.
· Excellent attention to detail and a desire to provide excellent customer service.
· Ability to self-motivate and use own initiative to achieve the individual target, combined with the ability to positively contribute to a team.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Good questioning techniques and investigative skills.
· Strong computer literacy including working experience in Microsoft Office.