About the Role
Business Development Manager
Midlands / North
We are working with a Bridging finance lender, who provides loans to individuals to support them through significant life events.
We are looking for a Midlands or North based BDM, who can manage and develop strategic relationships with existing and new introducers within a defined geographical area
• New business origination, business development and account management.
• To develop a regional strategic sales plan in conjunction with the Commercial Director.
• To ensure agreed sales targets are achieved for the periods stated within set KPIs.
• To manage the workflow of new client loan applications through to completion. This will involve liaising with the internal Risk Team Credit Underwriters.
Skills & Experience
• Working knowledge of the UK finance sector, preferably private client law or bridging finance.
• Ability to present to business introducers and partners or stakeholders comfortably in a measured and knowledgeable style.
• Ability to determine and utilise new and existing networking opportunities and connections to meet business development goals.
• Comfortable in a soft sales environment – creating relationships, building on existing relationships and maintaining ongoing relationships.
• A strong work ethic. Highly organised, self-motivated, and competent at diary management. Able to set-up and manage at least 10 sales meetings per week (virtual or in person).