About the Role
We are pleased to be working with a fantastic lender, with a very exciting opportunity for an individual looking to progress within the Bridging finance industry.
You will be responsible for assessing loan enquiries submitted by the sales team, and processing successful applications from initial enquiry to completion.
• Underwrite short-term bridging loans and refurbishment/development finance loans across residential and commercial properties
• Review applicant and property profile in accordance with credit policy.
• Analyse credit data to determine the level of risk.
• Evaluate external credit reference agency data.
• Ensure AML/KYC compliance and adherence to internal policies
• Build relationships with forward-thinking brokers, valuers and solicitors who will collaborate on improvements to process and communication.
• Implement and recommend ongoing developments for systems, processes and procedures to drive improvements in efficiency and loan book growth
• Plan, manage and prioritise time to ensure SLAs are met
• Hybrid working
• Technology budget for equipment for home office
• Competitive pay with regular reviews
• Generous holidays above the market average (25 days + bank holidays)
• Generous personal development budget
• Barista and snacks available in the office
• Regular team events
• Generous employer pension contribution
• Health insurance including gym discounts
We are looking for a Junior Underwriter and will consider a Case Manager or an Administrator, looking for their next upwards step.