About the Role
Our client is a leading real estate business with a focus on prime and super-prime properties in Central London. With a growing portfolio of 200+ rental properties, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our landlords and tenants.
The Lettings Manager will be responsible for taking ownership of marketing properties for rental. This will include liaising with agencies & tenants to ensure a seamless transition & to continuous letting of properties.
Experience in managing a property portfolio (short/long term tenancies) is essential, as you will maintain the smooth running of all property rental tasks, including troubleshooting and liaising with third parties where necessary.
The role would suit a proactive and capable individual with a passion to deliver to the highest standard.
• Managing & maintaining a multi-site property portfolio
• Ensuring compliance at all times
• Co-ordinating and delivering on all planned viewings, including day-to-day tenant interactions
• Conducting viewings with prospective tenants & gathering feedback
• Handle inquiries from various sources (telephone, internet, social media) in a professional manner
• Liasing with agencies for property marketing, ensuring properties are advertised
• Preparing property brochures
• Maintaining rental start & end dates
• Maintaining tenancy renewal agreements & ensuring all are dealt with in a timely manner
· 2 to 4 years of Prime Central London experience as a Lettings Negotiator.
· Proven ability to build strong professional relationships with tenants and landlords.
· Results-driven with a track record of closing deals in a high-volume environment.
· Highly knowledgeable about the lettings process, including referencing and contracts.
· Familiarity with the Central London area, market trends, and local property values.
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work independently.
· Ability to collaborate effectively with other agents in the Central London market.