About the Role
KFS Recruitment are currently working with a strong dynamic brokerage, based in LOCATION, that pride itself on both service and excellence.
This is a unique opportunity to grow within the business, where you will join an experienced team of mortgage and protection advisors with high-quality industry knowledge.
You will work closely with all internal departments to deliver exceptional service and make fair decisions based on customer information. The business prides itself on speed, accuracy, service, and a can-do attitude.
You will be responsible for reviewing mortgage and protection requirements across a wide range of clients. Full support will be given and you will have access to a ‘whole of market’ mortgage panel, exclusive mortgage products and excellent insurance providers.
· CeMAP qualification
· Excellent track record of success and knowledge within Financial Services, which specialises in mortgage and protection advice.
· Excellent understanding of the local market.
· Enthusiasm to learn and develop your knowledge and skills.
· Be passionate about the company you work for and embed the values and processes.
· Advisers must be personable, easy to work with and share the company ethos.
· A hunger to earn.
· A drive to work hard.
· Ability to communicate with others in a professional and helpful manner both face to face and on the telephone.
· Dedication, loyalty, diligence, and efficiency.
· A minimum of 24 months mortgage and protection experience, advising within a whole of market brokerage.
Experience of advising on a range of products including residential, BTL, commercial and bridging.