About the Role
We are currently working with a fast-growing lender, who are looking for a Bridging Underwriter to join the team.
The Sales and Underwriting teams are currently expanding, to ensure the business can grow and continue to deliver exceptional service.
Your main responsibility will be to work within the Underwriting team, to ensure effective risk management and seamless drawdown of funds to borrowers.
This is a hybrid role, with two days a week at home.
• Liaising with valuers, solicitors, and intermediaries
• Ensuring all files are complete and accurate
• Ensuring all deals comply with the Company’s lending criteria
• Completing all credit papers accurately
• Projecting positivity, professionalism, and knowledge across all communications
• Working closely with the whole business to ensure deals progress smoothly and efficiently
Key skills / Experience:
Analytical and methodical thinking
Ability to take ownership
Successful task management, to deliver high-quality service
Previous underwriting experience within Financial Services (Ideally bridging finance)
Ability to communicate at all levels
A can-do attitude
A flexible approach to work
A confident communicator