About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator for a growing London based Broker.
• Inputting of mortgage applications.
• Sending packaging requirements to the lender after application has been submitted.
• Creating tasks, records and reminders on Intelligent Office.
• Ensuring all documents are scanned to the activity, prior to and post offer.
• Creating invoices where applicable.
• Adding of fees to consultants’ figures.
• Ensuring MI is up to date on relevant spreadsheets.
• Sending out of re-broke letters to clients.
• Ensuring that files are compliant post completion.
• Chasing lenders where required, and providing updates to clients where required to support the Consultants and Mortgage Executives.
• Updating of notes on Intelligent Office where applicable.
• Ensuring we have new business packs, i.e. Factfinds /Fee Agreements, and New Business checklist to pass to consultants ahead of meetings.
• Meeting with Lenders’ Business Development Managers.
We are looking for a candidate with at least 6 months of Mortgage Admin experience, who is looking for a new challenge.